Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday

It's a super duper lazy Sunday today! I woke up at 12.30p.m and I have stomachache! I rushed to the toilet quickly and released all! I guess I ate too much last night! Williams Taman Mayang really serve big portion foods! Then I had some sushi and dessert at karaoke! Don't you guys love eating! ha-ha! So what did I do the whole day? Normally I would go out with my boyfriend but I have decided to just stay home and relax!I had Bah Kut Teh and greentea for brunch! Yummy bah kut teh! Eat with abalone is just simply the best! =D

I have like 10 episodes to catch up which is Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Glee and America's Next Top Model! Drama series marathon!


One Tree Hill is also a good drama! I love the way they convey the closeness messages between friends and family! The music suits every part of the show and I somehow will feel very touch especially wedding episodes! =P


I love to watch gossip girl so much! The clothing wore by the actress! It's just simply gorgeous and beautiful! Oh well rich people can afford all that only!


same goes to Glee! ha-ha just that I hate the recent Bieber episode! ish ish! Sorry Bieber fans I just hate him so much! I really thought the song ONE TIME was a girl until I youtube the video and found out it is a GUY! XD

About 6-ish I was so super lazy to drive out and get food! I decided to order pizza online and it was not successful because my order did not exceed RM20! Fine~~~~ I called Mcdonalds instead and he told me there is no delivery at my area! damn~~~~ I gave up and just grab a cup of milo and biscuits! Ya that is my dinner! =)

Drama series marathon is fun! Continuous drama without ads! Just love downloads! ahhhh I miss those days I had back in Perth with my ex housemates! Tv marathon accompany by few bottles of vodka cruiser! Drink and watch till we are tired and sleep at the living room! ha-ha!

A day without him! I think I need to get use to it a bit especially when he is outstation! =P

*I left America's Next Top Model episode for tomorrow to watch*

xoxo

No comments: