Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year is officially over! How is your celebration? I'm sure it's great!
I spent 6 days CNY here and 7 days in Melbourne!

Let me summarize what I did during the CNY!

Chinese New Year eve - Work till 12.30p.m! then lunchie with my relatives! Collect angpow and go home! I didn't go out after then just wait till midnight and pray!

First day - Whole day at home watching movies! Late evening head to Justin's house for dinner and collect angpow! he-he I just watch my dearie dear gamble!

Second day - First time dearie dear visited my grandma house! Eat snacks, watch movies, collect angpow and leave! At night I joined dearie dear's relatives for dinner! OMGOSH we bet and lose a lot! Oh well it's Chinese New Year there always win and lose!

Third day - Working till 12.30p.m! Yes me work that day! how sad but no choice as I'm not willing to sacrifice my Annual Leave! Lunchie with my besties at La Bodega Empire! Then head to dearie dear house watch movie and eat snacks! At night I head to Bukit tinggi to collect my phone because Pyramid out of stock for blackberry 9780! grrrrr!

Fourth day - My open house! Dearie dear accompany from afternoon till late night! Thank you to the people who came over! Appreciate that a lot and thanks Karen for bringing the lantern! We wrote our wishes there and let it fly higher!

Fifth day - Official start working! Head to dearie dear's house to clean hammies cage and had our dinner at little jojo's kitchen in Subang!

Sixth day - Lou sang with my family and start packing for my Melbourne trip!

Fastforward

Fourteen day - Safe flight home! Rest for awhile then start cleaning hammies cage! Head home at about 3 sth because I'm having prayers at night!

Fifteen day - Final day of CNY! Just normal dinner with dearie dear's family!

That is a super short summary of my CNY days!

I will update my Melbourne and Valentine trip on my next post thats why I put fastforward! ha-ha! I didn't have time to visit friend's house because the rest of the days are spent in Melbourne!

xoxo

No comments: