Sunday, March 13, 2011

Clumsy

2008 - Sprained my ankle
2009 - nothing happened
2010 - Sprained my right hand

So this year 2011 I was way more clumsy! Guess what I fell down from the stairs! It has always been slippery cause of the tiles! So I was walking down the stairs and I thought someone came so ok just wanna see who is that and few more stairs I'm gonna reach the ground! Hallelujah I slipped and hurt my backbone and my right hand! How clumsy is that! I have experienced few times slipping off but manage to 'save' myself but this time it got worst! Quickly went to visit the chinese physician! The lady was not in so this guy suggested me to take medicine and use their needles to poke the blood out! I didn't want cause I experienced before! Eventhough the lady say its just like ants biting you well I don't think so it was really painful! So I just told him to massage! It was painful! so it took less than 10 minutes! He say dont walk so much and no gym too! Come on Tuesday to see it is ok!

So I came home about 3 plus and rest on my bed the entire day! Thanks to my blackberry for keeping me company! Had 4 bars of Zip Chocolate! It shrank a lot! Dearie dear bought pan mee for me to eat! Ate together at my house and we played monopoly! ha-ha it was fun and I lost a lot of money from him! grrrrrrrrr!


I just put the 'healing' plaster on my back hopefully it will be better tomorrow! My mum say its swollen already and ask me to go see the lady tomorrow night and get her to use the needles to poke the blood out! Oh well parents nagging also need to listen!

xoxo

1 comment:

Jayson Yong said...

so... 4 zip chocolates as medicine? lol