Sunday, February 14, 2010

Surpise

happy Chinese new year
&
happy valentine's day
to everyone especially to my dearie dear
love you very much
today first day of chinese new year i was home for the whole morning
my parents were out attending some YB's open house
so my brother and sister decided to go out for a walk
we head to Midvalley still got alot of people but can see most of the shops are closed
even sushi zanmai if not i will go there grab some sushi
the 4 of us just walk the whole midvalley
look look see see
sister bought a shirt and brother bought donuts from BIG APPLE
after that we head to Starbucks for drink
and my dearie dear came to meet up with us
walk around the mall nothing much to see
cinema super the long queue
my 2 brothers and sister dont want watch movie in gardens cause the ticket is RM20
so at 4 plus we head home before that i told him about the jewellery shop selling couple ring buy 1 free 1
but naughty dearie dear so the sneaky
he bought me a valentine's present
i called him twice he was still in Midvalley so i can confirm he is buying me present la
i reached home about 5 and me start playing my wii while waiting for dearie dear to come over my house
and to my surprise he gave me a present i really didnt know what was inside
cause i was busy playing super mario
ha-ha few minutes later my parents wants to watch tv so i have to stop playing
both of us head behind the dining room and i open the present
OMG
dearie dear bought me a RING!!!!!
ha-ha i thought he gonna propose me....LOL

he bought this ring and it comes with a flower

interesting Valentine's day card from him
saw the error
yeah he wanted to write baby darlingS instead of baby darling
l
well i know its not the time yet la so he say i can use it as accessories
but but but i told him why u spend so much money buy me a ring
feel so touch and speechless
all i can say to him is thank you and love you and give me hug together with a kiss
muacks muacks muacks muacks
he left my house at 6p.m my dad gave him quite a big angpau
hahahahahahahaha
me had simple dinner with my family

so fast first day of chinese new year is going to end soon
i wish the time will tick slowly
i dont want my holiday to be over so soon

xoxo

No comments: