Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 3

i shall continue with my Day 3
it is my open house day
dearie dear spend the whole day with me helping out for the tables and chairs arrangement
while me try to find sometime to play Wii nintendo
about 3 plus i ask my dearie dear to bring me to digital mall
cause they were close on day 1 and day 2
so we bought 4 games and one of it we couldnt play it as we dont have this Wii motion
just a small square thingy also cost RM125 each
so no choice we have to abandon the game
we were looking for mario kart but somehow it is all sold out
after buying we head home straight *my house*
continue with the helping again
then we play our new games for awhile
and after that me go take shower
wore my beautiful cheongsam
he-he 3 years plus already and i still can wear
right now im just maintain my body size
dont want to be too slim cause it looks very ugly
im not lying...its true..believe me people... =)
about 6 plus the caterer arrive oh yes we called malay caterer
at least it didnt disappoint me as the food was good
=)
then about 8 plus my college friends, colleagues and high school friends arrive
wah this year open house really full house
not enough seats ha-ha...
so the happening and me so the busy have to walk here and there
my college friends start playing poker
as usual la i dont gamble =P
all friends left except for my bestie, her husband and my friend
we chat till 2a.m
ha-ha my bestie felt so much better after saying everything out
didnt know she has so much problem
but i hope everything will goes well
ignorance is a bliss
so just try not to take thing to heart so much
i start to learn that but of course it will takes time
it was a great night for me but a little bad night too
because our stupid security guards is so INCONSIDERATE
they took a lot of beers and satay
really piss me off if my dad told me earlier i will just scold them like shit
didnt do a good job ...stupid barried close at 10p.m and idiot sleeping there
ish...cant blame them less educated people is like that
stupid..

anyway me just want to say thanks everyone for coming over to my open house
really appreciate that alot
and also to my dearie dear for helping out

xoxo

No comments: