Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 4

Day 4
i was at home playing Wii again
ha-ha me addicted to it already even my dearie dear too
after that we head to digital mall again as my dad wants to get a new lcd monitor
so with dearie dear advise we bought 19 inch LG monitor
RM369
good deal i suppose
Samsung and HP too expensive already
as long as its quality is good, affordable and nice
people say this in cantonese *peng , leng , cheng*
then i went to dearie dear house to test the monitor stupid technical support so the long queue
late evening we had dinner at Kuchai Lama
the last time i had was last year during chinese new year before heading to genting =P
after dinner we head to dearie dear's house again
time for gambling
so happy for my dearie dear cause he kept wining =)
about 11 plus everyone left but me and dearie dear continue watching tv
left his house at midnight
nothing much to do

xoxo

No comments: