Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year 2010

5
4
3
2
1
HAPPY NEW YEAR
welcome 2010 with our big hands
and goodbye 2009
u see how time flies
gosh
which means
new year
new resolutions
and one year older already
ha-ha
im 25 years old this year but well im still 24 as my birthday is yet to come
what have i achieved in 2009
he-he well i found my man who use to be my buddy
it has been a great year with you and looking forward to more and more with you
what else i have achieved?
hmmm working life as usual still the same
i have learnt lots
met different kind of people
seen kinds of ugly attitude
learn to be stronger * still trying extra harder on that*
as what my dearie dear said to me dont always take things to heart
sometimes ur boss shoot you some are good and some are stupid
so just filter the stupid ones and learn the good ones
yes its very true and im working on it
another thing i have achieved is my wonderful singapore trip with my man
awesome trip and definitely looking forward to MORE
next thing is my savings i think i have manage to achieved it as i really shop even lesser
buy the necessary ones
ha-ha i guess this what i have achieved so far

so what is my new year resolution?
ha-ha i jokingly said in my facebook status
i must renew my driving license cause it expire since 29th december 2009
but i have definitely achieved that =P

ok ok be serious now
i have told my man that i want to crack my head even way harder as
i want to........
=)
so before i mention my REAL new year resolution i guess i have to do something first
before i blog about it

xoxo

No comments: