Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sixth Birthday Celebration

my last family picture was my sister's 21st birthday....ha-ha....
can see the 4 of us became grown ups....
this will be my sixth celebration and is with my family...
wah....my family hardly celebrate birthday for me lor...
but that day also my dad treat everyone cause he is the Majlis Perbandaran Klang counsellor for the disable society..so proud of my daddy...
according to my parents it was my chinese birthday....
daddy say i so stupid cause dont rmbr chinese birthday but i really didnt remember wor...
ha-ha..anyway my mum and my youngest brother went out to buy cake for me...
lol...halfway sleeping so shock suddenly phone rang ask me what flavour cake i want...
i wanted ice cream cake but i have to think for others too dont know they will like it ont..
so i go for the most common one...chocolate cake...
they bought this cake wah damn chocolatey man...my goodness....ha-ha...
but it was nice lar.... thank u very much....
and i got angpau from my parents...ngek ngek ngek... =P

find this picture weird??he-he...
saw another 2 person there....
yeah one is my dearie dear and the other one is my sister's bf....
just need two more slots for my two brother's gfs...ha-ha....
then it will be a one big perfect family picture....
this is just the beginning....
looks like more to my mum's birthday ler.... =P

me and my sister....

this is the chocolate cake...damn damn chocolatey right...
hahahahaha....and im saying this again...
YES im officially 24 years old....
u can see from the candles lar...

me and my dearie dear...
muacks.... we wearing the same colour shirt....
he-he....
thanks for the company...muacks...love ya lots....

me cutting the cake....

me and my dearie dear again....
muacks muacks....
we really look alike man...
like brother and sister....
*hes gonna kill me when he sees this*
=P

this is always my signature pose....
^^v chu~~~
after that we head to carrefour for my grocery shopping...
then home...
didnt do much the whole afternoon cause hes working.....
the food was great.....
oh yes another celebration was when im having holidays with my dearie dear at damai laut....
thats why this is the sixth celebration lor...
wah my first time celebrate so many times....
and my first time celebrating with my love one....
muacks muacks.....

xoxo

No comments: