Friday, August 28, 2009

Fourth Birthday Celebration

he-he...this was suppose to be another birthday surprise and somehow i dont know why my dearie dear accidentally text msged me i was like not again...ha-ha...
oh well...he was working that day and i was at home for the whole afternoon....
finally clock out at 5p.m he drove quickly to my house and me quickly go get ready....
then head to his house...take his shower and get ready too...
so he brought me to this Japanese buffet called Yaki Yaki in KL just beside low yat plaza...
thou i have passby there many times but i haven try the food yet...
me and dearie dear loves to eat Japanese food..ha-ha....yummmy....
thanks to my buddy too adrian a.k.a dodgy fong for organising the dinner plus the new york cheese cake and also thanks for the pressie tooo...ha-ha...thanks to natalie tooo....
i can say that i laugh more than eat...as usual....ha-ha....
all the air go in my stomach confirm full lar...
oh well after everyone was settled down they brought the cake out...
yummy yummy.....
sang a bday song for me.....
me making a wish and this adrian right keep disturbing me making wish...
u can see that im smiling there not serious enough to make wish...ha-ha....
but i did make a wish....not telling anyone.... =P


yeah blow the candle...
would like to say this again..
i confirmed 24 years old already....
ha-ha...

cut cut the cake....yummy...

u see me and dearie dear smile so the wideeeeeeeee......
cause we are very happpy...... =D

the birthday girl....

my ex housemate mei yen....
nice girl....love to tell her my stories...

ahhh...my darling.....we took like 5 shots together and it was not nice...
until my dearie dear adjust the angle.....
finally a nice shot....

met a new friend....janson...er...this spelling?? not sure...
he-he....heard from my man saying he is april's bf....
congratz ya.... =D

simon and soh theng...
another lovely couple......

me and mei yen again....ha-ha...
both of us has short hairs...
we are waiting for our hairs to grow longer....

ahhh my buddy....dodgy fong.....
he ar...better brush up his photography skills...
and yes he is in a relationship already...
me and my dearie dear very very the happy....

muacks muacks...
really look alike oh....like couple or like siblings ar...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

a group picture of the girls....
we joke so much and we are the most noisiest group in the restaurant....
until forget to take GROUP picture...lol....
oh well its okay as long as everyone had fun and enjoy the food the can already...
my dearie dear and my buddy so bad....april was trying to smile take a nice picture...
they disturb her pulak..ha-ha....
i enjoy myself that night...laugh and laugh and laugh...
like what dato lawrence says laugther is the best medicine which i agree....ha-ha....
after the dinner we head home..no second round....my dearie dear has work the next day....

xoxo

No comments: