Sunday, September 6, 2009

Home Cooked DInner


weeee....another home cooked dinner from my dearie dear....
the last time u cook for me was like few months ago.....
i actually suggested this plan as we dont know where else to go....
u see both of us so greenie....he-he....
my dearie dear say the way i pose very the different... ^^v chu~~~
okay here is the whole day story....
morning wake up dearie dear came down klang to have bah kut teh with my parents..
because he haven had for a long time during the morning.....after that head home chill awhile....
while waiting for me to get ready....after that we head to low yat plaza because my dad wants to buy a colour printer...survey 3 shops in the end its the first shop that gave good offer....
RM235 and free 8 megapixels...good deal...he-he..and also bought a mouse...
next trip....
went for groceries shopping.... head to lot 10 as my dearie dear wants to shop at isetan...but then they were refurbishing so it was scattered floor by floor...so he said why dont we go KLCC then...to our surprise we stopby like 15 minutes and the parking ticket cost us RM7 cause its weekends thats why expensive lor....
yeah groceries shopping with dearie dear is so much fun because i very the noisy...he-he...
dearie dear choosing ingredients and me kacau-ing there...and i was drinking my BOOST juice..
yes it came to MALAYSIA...wow...haven had it since i came back from Perth....
yummmy yummmy but very pricey......in Perth u see long queue but here not really lar....
ha-ha...after that we went to maxis cause dearie dear wants a new supp line...
waited for half n hour haven reach our turn....dearie dear frustrated and we walked off...
then head home....chill awhile...after that food preparation.....weeeee.....
menu for the day
garlic fried rice
chicken katsu
egg salad
Japanese spaghetti
unagi
salmon

he-he....while resting me camwhoring...as usual....

me me me me again....

me cutting garlic....

dearie dear cutting capsicum...
he look so piss but hes not lar....

me cutting the eggies...

then put crabstick, yellow capsicum and egg inside...
me mix the egg salad...

dearie dear special marinade chicken katsu...

Japanese Spaghetti

dearie dear special garlic fried rice...
after all done....
TA-DA
he-he....the simple food with simple presentation... =P

egg salad

salmon

unagi
oh the unagi was good...the salmon...hmmm not very fresh....
he-he...egg salad good...
japanese spaghetti very good....
garlic fried rice good.....
chicken katsu also very good but it will be better if its kept longer in fridge after the marination..
so happy when dearie dear cook and me helping out...
i dont mind being personal assistant but me cooking...hmmm dont think so ler.....
dont think my dearie dear will mind but im pretty sure he hope that i will cook for him some day
er.....dont know....
after dinner we just watch movies lor
then about 11 plus he gave me a ride back home.....
had lots of fun and the time spending with him is countless..
loving him day by day...
haven felt that so in love before...
haven felt so much of care before....
haven felt a guy so being nice to me before...
haven felt this and that....
so much to list out
but no matter what this FIVE words will sum up everything...
i love you dearie dear....
muacks...
huggies...
^^v chu~~~

xoxo

4 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

muackkkssss!!

love the way u ended ur blog post... 5 words to sum it up,
i love you baby darling!!

*heart melted* :D

Sue Lin said...

The unagi looks so good! Hahah, so sweet to see u guys cooking

Elwyn and i havent cooked together since Melbourne! HAHAHAHAHA

Jayson Yong said...

hi sue lin! ... u can join us and cook something.... small potluck =D

Sue Lin said...

Hey Jayson! HAAHAH, sounds good! =D