Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sepang Goldcoast


woooohoooo.....finally i get the chance to go to the beach with my dearie dear...
he went twice without me as i was at other place...
so that night i had dinner with his relatives...
later on we were thinking where to go next...
i said how about to Sepang Goldcoast...is it near??
he say will speed as fast as possible....
we reach there within half n hour or 45 minutes if im not mistaken.....

ahhhh...we arrive at the beach...
listening to some jazz music and the lady singing there was good...
listen to the sea breeze...
it was so peaceful...

here comes the sand writing...
i found a small thin stick to write on the sand...
ha-ha..this is written by me not HIM.... =P

we dated the sand written so that we can remember when we come here....
so its Sunday 10th May 2009

me me me me me.... ^^v chu....

dear dear dear dear.... =D

my dear wrote this WILL U MARRY ME?
hahahahahaha.....
dear i think its still too early to ask me that....

thou we didnt get to spend longer time there as both of us gotta work the next day...
ha-ha...we shall go to another beach next time ya.....

xoxo

2 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

hahaha baby darling. i duno wad to write so wrote "will u marry me" ma :P

it was nice being there with u. will go to other beaches again soon yea.. muacks

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

yes i cant wait to go for another holiday this time will be staying at a hotel near the beach... =)