Monday, June 22, 2009

Muh Bestie wedding day

the four of us really change ALOT....
everyone look so different...
oh yes this post is about my bestie wedding day...
13th June and 14th June 2009
ha-ha...neh the one wearing blue dress...
her name is Saneny...isn't she pretty!!!!
its the night party for female side...
we arrive at 8 plus...consider early but the food almost finish..
so we didnt eat much...had some chat with them....
some of them went home early but me, my dear, crystal, aniki and yee peng
stay up till 12.30 midnight...
its her night so we dont mind staying up late...
i drank 5 cans of beer...horrible carlsberg...
prefer tiger beer...took some photos with my besties....
the last time we took photo was at TGIF....omg...that is like last year if im not mistaken....

me and Yee Peng...
she also change alot...i agree with crystal...

Helen and Crystal

me and Helen

the girls..
the guy standing between me and Saneny is Saneny's brother...
nice and funny fella..

me and Crystal...
the LEOs....

Helen and Crystal

me and my dearie dear.....
im so happy that u company for the two days...love ya lots...

me and Saneny

Saneny and Helen

Crystal and Saneny

the 4 beautiful girls...
friendship for 11 years already...
still very noisy as usual...

Crystal and Aniki...
thier wedding will be next year January...
looking forward to her wedding day tooo....
congratz ya...

the next morning i forced myself to wake up....not feeling well..ha-ha cause the alcohol is still in my body...vomit twice....quite bad actually....
half dead already but stil can take picture wor....
ha-ha...i didnt let it overcome my day....
before the groom arrive we took some pictures with the bride...

sisters for the day....

i heart heart this picture.... =)

Crystal and Saneny

Helen and Saneny

the 4 beautiful girls again....

me and my dearie with Saneny
i heart heart this picture too.....
my dear look so handsome...he-he...muacks
Saneny look so gorgeous that day....

dearie dear took a random shot of me posing...

Ai Li, me, Helen and Crystal

the groom arrive...
first game...LEMON....damn SOUR....

second game SWEET flavour....

third game BITTER flavour
eating bittergourd...

final game SPICY flavour....

finally angpaus from the groom...

crystal teaching him to recite chinese and english poem..
look at his expression....damn swt -_-"""

finally after the whole road block....
groom kiss the bride....
oh this picture is so beautiful...
thanks to the photographer which is ME....

another nice photo from me...

Helen and Crystal...
funny girls...

the Myvisssss

sisters of the day...
i heart heart this picture...

finally can take a picture with the couples...
so nice....
later on we went to tian ho kong temple to pray....

our final group picture of the day....
thanks dearie dear for your company...thou its tired but im sure u enjoy urself...
met all my high school friends....they ain't dodgy people.... =)
as usual...everyone asking when are WE getting married...
my besties asked both of us to register next year...
ha-ha..to be honest me and my dearie dear still not ready yet...
it will happen one day but definitely not right now...
congratx to my bestie Saneny again...
wish you and your hubby live happily ever after...

xoxo

No comments: