Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work and Marriage

ha-ha...i wanted to blog about my confirmation in Jadi Imaging...
but i forgotten and drag till now...
and yes im officially got confirmed by my lady boss...
i was so happy when she say that....
unlike my first job...really horrible...
im amazed my ex colleague is still there...
anyway..saying about my job right now....
i applied for marketing coordinator....
worked for a months plus then suddenly i change to shipping cause my colleague left
so i took over for two weeks and after that i headed to my Hong Kong trip for a week
superb holiday....
then when i came back suddenly my lady boss assign me to do sales
in charge the whole malaysian sales....
i accepted and gace the challenges...
ha-ha not easy wei as the market here is so different from our export to 50 over countries...
yeah then pressure came on
call heaps of new prospects to hit the target sales and of course to search potential prospects...
then alot of disagreements between me and my lady boss and of course customers...
after all this 'obstacle' i manage to overcome it..
and then finally the 6 months of testing opening to all market
my lady boss put a full stop to it and let our distributors do the job....
so she asked me what i would like to do next...
i chose...export sales...
handle a few customers...
and of course my lady boss wants me to find more prospects...
so today was my last day calling prospects i meant for the local sales..
as i will be doing export sales tomorrow....
will be looking forward to face more challenges....
learning is never ending...
for your information i work in Jadi Imaging for 5 months already...
wow time flies so fast ay...

and and and and

happy 4 months anniversary my dearie dear....
thou sometimes we contemplate whether to include the one year ont...
as everything started from us coming back together from perth....
if yes...then it will be a year and 4 months already....
we still have a long long long way to go....
and saying about marriage....
i will be attending at least 6 wedding dinners....
ha-ha thats alot wei....
1. 13th June = my bestie pooi pooi
2. 11th july = my ex colleague sook peng
3. 27th November = my high school friend yee lin
4. 9th January = my colleague shewman
5. 16th January = my another bestie siew lee
6. will be expecting another soon but yet to determine the date

all this wedding dinner my dearie dear will company me....


my 3 besties are married now left me....
ha-ha...my friends were asking me grace when is your turn?
welll all i could say is not so soon la....
still early.....
im happy for my 3 besties....
u guys found your mr right and ready to get settle down...
hope you guys live happily ever after with your love one....
will be looking forward to all the wedding days...

xoxo

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Hie! All sounds good at ur workplace, lots of new challenges and lots of opportunities. Congrats on being confirmed! =)

Woww all ur bestfriends are married or getting married? Seems so early to me! NONE of my closer friends are married, and no one getting there soon! The only wedding i will be attending soon is a senior's

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

yeah thanks sue lin...learning is never ending....

and yes 3 of them are married except for me...probably ur friends are not ready yet sames goes to me... =)

waiting for yours.... =P