Thursday, June 25, 2009

Muh new haircut

ladies and gentleman let me present you grace tan's newest ever haircut....
ha-ha...my first time having such a short haircut....
last time i cut it short before but not this short...
well he had dinner with my family celebrating be early father's day....
later on we head to funfair....nothing much to play....20 bucks gone just 5 minutes....
can play 5 games only...and the prizes all the soft toys...
ha-ha..then we went oldtown kopitiam in klang to have a drink....

dear force me to chu~~ ha-ha....

me drinking lime juice....
can say its my i dont know what else to order drink besides lime juice...

dear with his wide smile...

his chu ^^v version....

both of us chu-ing...

chu again....

awwww...i heart heart this picture....
look how he kiss me....
hes so deeply in love with me.... =)

okie this picture looks abit out...ha-ha...
its taken on 31st May 2009.....
both of us haven been to KL tower for a very long time...
pay a visit again...abit disappointed as it don look grand as last time...
the whole place looks so cheap...i really hope they do something about it...

checkout my long hair....now its all gone....
i will have a totally brand new healthy hair....
goodbye spilt spoilt end hairs.....
looking forward to my long new hair....

xoxo

No comments: