Sunday, June 28, 2009

Girls NIght Only

how cool is that when u hangout with your colleagues and get to see their 'true colours'...
ha-ha.....
anyway four of them were having dinner at Italianese except for me cause....he-he...
i want to spend the extra time with my dearie dear and save money at the same time...
not cheap wei eat at Italianese.....
so yeah after the dinner we head to Republic for second session which is drinking.....
woooohoooo....long time didnt drink lo....
we sat outside as inside was too noisy for them but not for me...im all right with loud music... =P
im lucky to meet nice colleagues......
sadly all females not many males....ha-ha....
i hope they hire more male employeesssss..... =P

Yen wei and Sue....

Me and Tammy

Jo and Me...
hello jo~~~~
i always like to tease her....

Sue and Me....

group picture of us....

sue, jo, tammy and me....

all of them ask me to do my signature pose which is this
^^v chu~~~

next....force me to 'finish' the whole hennesy bottle....
how bad.... =P

Yen wei getting tipsy.....

cool picture....
force tammy to finish it...and i give thumbs up...
ha-ha...
the 2 marketing girls....

Tammy and Yen Wei

Yen wei and Jo

sue, jo and me

outside was so freaking hot...no wind man...
i was sweating for the whole night...
finally everyone decided to go in and chilll....
at first me and sue then she went out to call them come in....
inside was much more cooler...
so as usual me dancing around...together with jo....
he-he jo jo can dance....dont play play ar....
i shall skip one part....private and confidential....
so yeah everyone left at 12 plus as sue, tammy and yen wei got work the next day...
except for me and jo...
okie..i will be honest here...
hennesy mix with pepsi really sux to hell..no offence but its true...
ha-ha...muh favourite drink is still vodka mix with red bull...
im a vodka girl and thats the fact.... =P
i had fun that night
and
i wanna say thanks for the compliments..
im really lucky to find a good guy...
i also wish you girls find your right guy...
im sure they are out there waiting for you alll just probably the time is not right...
just wait patiently....

xoxo

No comments: