Sunday, April 19, 2009

Great Dinner and Yum Char


jeng jeng jeng~~~
my dear best cooked dinner *i guess*
grilled chicken with sauteed vegetables, potato salad and sausage cheese....
so before i give more compliments about his cook....
let me write about others first.... =P
it was the day when i collected my new pda phone which i waited for a very long time....
i have been telling my friends, colleagues, my dear and even my status in facebook...
that i want a new handphone.....
and i got it....
HTC TOUCH DIAMOND PDA....
woooot.....

love this picture so much....
compliments to my HTC....
picture quality very nice....
u see i so cute and innocent....ha-ha... =D

this is the box...

ha-ha...my pda....
love it very much....
*i just took this picture*

after collecting my handphone we head to this so called famous cendol in Klang...
hmmm so so only le...dont know what happen...
my dear's rating..... B....

rojak also so so only...
i prefer the one in subang....
after that we head to Bangsar...
me visited the boutiques....
saw one dress very nice but i didnt buy...
cause i think its expensive but my dear say reasonable price...
then it was 6p.m...i told my dear lets go cold storage bangsar shopping centre ..
wow....when we came out from bangsar village 2....
suddenly it rain heavily....luckily that was after my shopping...
ha-ha...
an hour of grocery shopping....ahhhh feels like we are in coles.... =P
at 7p.m we head back to his house....
he start preparing and me busy with my new baby pda phone....
then after few minutes i went down help.... =P

gosh...check out this picture looks like im pregnant...
its the shirt okay...

now much better...and seeeee....
im helping out .....
but after few minutes i passed it back to my dear...
cause me scared the oil... *ouch*

dear posing....

brocolli and capsicum....
my favourite vegetables...

grilled potato without the skin peeled off....

sausage cheese, onion and bacon....

after the stir fry....
yummmy....

chicken in the oven.....*grilling*....

ta-da.....according to him this is his best cook wor....
i love the chicken, sauteed vege well basically everything la...
the potato salad was damn good...i love it....
*thumbs up*

thanks dear for the dinner...it was great....
would love to try your other specialty food...
loving you everyday....
how lucky am i to have you....
* good in cooking* =P
me so noob.... ha-ha...
after dinner we watched some movies...
and my bestie called say where am i now..
arent u coming for the yum cha session...
i said dont think i can make it...
but i felt bad after i hung up...
all of them were expecting me to show up but i said can make it...
sooooooo
told my dear to drive me back klang and meet up with them....
he-he...finally i introduced him to my high school friends especially my 2 bestie...
but other bestie from johor...he-he..when u are back i intro to u too...
no worries ya....
the yum char at mamak was awhile cause they want to visit our other friend...
shes pregnant...giving birth on next month....
so she has this pet....chizzu....
its so cute...but i don dare to carry...ha-ha....
u see my 2 bestie....holding the little puppies...
they wanted it so badly but my friend say 4 also not available...
awwww.....

nice catching up with everyone...
especially my 2 bestie....
it was indeed a great dinner and yum char that night....

xoxo

No comments: