Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love Sick

my colleagues....

everyone kept saying so sweet....grace u look very different....ha-ha....

ha-ha...grace tan is really having love sick...
never felt this strong before....
just this feeling is strong and its un-describable....
sooooooo.......
Monday i couldnt concentrate on my work
cause i kept thinking about him...
gosh...the whole day was just him only...
just that particular day i was so damn love sick....
then when i finally confronted my colleague saying
Miss S im having love sick right now...
ha-ha...she was laughing there and said
Miss G i believed you got poisoned by ur dear....
ha-ha....all of them tease me..
then i asked Miss S would u mind if i asked my dear to join us for dinner....
she say of course...
ha-ha...so i text msged my dear about the dinner...
at 6.45p.m i left office went to meet my dear....
while waiting for them i was chit chating with him in the car...
after few minutes later we decided to go down...
ooooppsss... my senior was there waiting already...
10 minutes later all of them came....
the whole night they kept teasing me....
say grace u are so different....
so sweet...
so cute...
then we talked about sth and i defended by saying its my bf la...
evyone said wow....definitely love sick la...
too severe already...
ha-ha...then Ms J took my photos without letting me know...
so sneaky... =P
evy pic she took is me laughin happily....
everyone left about half past 9...
in the car even my dear say i look very happy and joyful....
well just very different....
*kept smiling for the whole night...*
ha-ha...this shows im really love sick....
high fever somemore...
then yesterday (tuesday) my colleagues ask what m i having for lunchie...
i said mum bought mushroom chicken rice and
i will be having it together with my dear in the car later on....
*ooopsss i accidentaly said that*...
they were like wow so sweeett....he come find u for lunch...
somemore having lunch together in the car...
so romantic....ha-ha....
sooo... dear came at 1p.m...both of us had lunch in the car...
quickly ate mine cause i wanna take a short nap....
happily sleeping there...but the time was not enough no choice gotta head back to work....
then i thought we will be meeting up but nopes....
he was off to ipoh and cameron for school visit...
i told my colleagues about it...they were like awwww...cant see him for few days....
ur fever just gotten worst.....ha-ha....
then today (Wednesday) they asked me what u having for lunchie...
before i could answer one of them say must be her dear come find her...
Miss S say dont think so la...don say already...shes love sick right now...
her dear outstation now...
ha-ha....funny colleagues...
yeah my lunch was milo and biscuits....*diet-ing*
just these few days my colleagues kept saying me very different..
which i cant understand how it is....
cause its still me myself and I..
no change... =P
anyway my dear is at Cameron Highlands right now....
really miss him lots lots lots lots......
cant wait to see you on Friday....

xoxo

3 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Awww, new love. I miss that feeling! Elwyn and i are so old married couple most of the time already

And i left u a comment in ur meeting post.

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

he-he yeah..new love...why would u say that..i envy you and elwyn together for so many years already...not easy wei... ;)

Jayson Yong said...

muackkksss! :)