Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Public Holiday

MOnday is a public holiday...
woke up at 10...get prepared left house at 10.45a.m....
park my car at my dear's house....
joined him, his brother, his brother's gf and sister....
we went to Melaka....depart at 3 plus..quite late...
famous chicken rice ball shop close already....
oh well...it rained for the whole day so i didnt take many photos...
took 1 1/2 hour to reach...first place we went was TAN KIM HOCK....
had durian cendol...ha-ha...so cold....
then the next stop is to check out whether popiah stall open ont...
cause evytime we go its always close...
to our surprise it was OPEN....so HAPPY...
me and my dear bought 3 big and 1 small...
his brother, gf and sis bought 3 if im not mistaken....
i had the small one all by myself.... my dear had one bite only... =P
later on we went to formosa chicken rice ball....
ate 3 rice ball which i always eat more than 5...
no choice the famous one is close...
dropby at jonker street....bought the famous pineapple sth sth...*forgot what its called*
then we went to dataran pahlawan for a walk....
because we non stop eating so we think why dont walk around
and go for satay celup...
last time i had it made me go washroom....
my dear say that one no good..brought us to another one..
it was way better than the one i had...
im satisfied....thanks dear....muacks....
passby jonker street again....
cause his brother's gf wants to take a picture of the street....
check out the long kang *drain* mee and oh qian open ont...
yes its open...waited for 20 minutes for our turn....
tapau 2 oh qian....
we left melaka at 10.20p.m....
my dear drove 110km/h...ha-ha...consider slow lo...
but his brother was complaining so no choice drive slow.....
if not we would had reach earlier....
arrive at his house at 11.30p.m...
then my dear helped me to grab my carkeys...
reach home about 12a.m....
usuallly it will take me 45 minutes to reach home...
but that night it was half n hour....
welll i was speeding.....
overall the trip was not too bad...thou it rained for the whole day....
happy cause i ate popiah and durian cendol and satay celup
and spent time with my dear.....
unhappy cause the chicken rice ball is closed..

P.S: My Hong Kong trip post will be out soon..... =)

xoxo

No comments: