Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back to Gym

finally grace tan can go gym already....
missing classes for 3 months....
i started my workout last week....
went for pole dancing class at 1utama....
they have it in subang but its on sunday 10a.m....
too early...ha-ha...
oh yes...from now onwards i will be going celebrity fitness in Subang Parade...
cause its nearby my work place which is Shah Alam
except for Thursday....going 1utama for pole dancing class.....
i realise their locker is so much bigger than the ones in 1utama....
anyway.....
today i went for YOGA class....ha-ha....
always wanted to attend but its either no time or clash with my other class...
but after attending i feel its
so not my thing man....
i cant stretch alot....muscle very tight....
then when instructor says close eyes and relax....
yes i wil close but few sconds i will open my eyes again....
don know why its so 'hard' for me to relax....
ha-ha...almost fell asleep but try not to....
then it was 8.10p.m....rush out to go for my next classs...
dance mix by luciano....
energy pump up......so getting ready to dance....
ha-ha....i thought it will be difficult and cant catch up much....
welll it was all right....and i can salsa properly because my partner was not very good....
so i just dance along with the mistakes she made lah....just for awhile only...
it was fun...i felt more energetic....
finish at 9.10p.m...pack my stuff and off i went to carrefour to get my car...
its free parking there....i stingy don want pay RM3 for the Subang carpark.... =P
on the way back home...i was speeding..welll 110km/h consider normal lah...
there is this Proton Saga (old version) car very kiasu....
i didnt really like overtake him is jsut that i was speeding to get home asap....
then sdly i slow down abit....i saw him overtake me...i was like okay lo...
nvm...i go my own lane....later on....reaching the tol..he was speeding again...
quite close to my ass..but in the end he went to his own lane cause no SMART TAG ma....
but i have...after that i speed again....want to reach home asap...
sdly i SAW the car behind me again.....
meaning he actually speeding even faster than me....
i thought it was other car...but nopes...
i was laughing my ass off in the car...
so freaking kiasu.....kept speeding....like wanting to win a race....
in the end i 'won' lah cause by the time reach my house i have to turn left...
he went on straight....
i don ustd what he trying to do.....i was actually faraway from him...
but few minutes i saw his behind me....
i can guarantee he speed more than 120km/h....
oh well...i showed third finger to the camry driver...
damn idiot and stupid....cant u stick on ur freaking lane....
almost cause accident....
so yeah i reached home about half past 9...
quickly took my shower, ate loh see fun...*told my mum don tapau but she did*
and chating with my dear now....

oh yes before i end my post
i want to say....
I CANT YOGA BUT....I CAN DANCE..... XD

xoxo

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

hahaha i also CANNOT yoga!

some drivers on the road are so irritating!!!! dunno why la they think we are racing. ISH. and also i HATE motorbikes in the morning! they think they own the white line in between car lanes!

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

*high five* hahahahha...

yeah man... bolehland drivers....everyday also must swear at them...lol...