Sunday, March 22, 2009

HOegaarden


two weeks didnt drink...
i cant stand it...
so today we went to brussels at jaya one..
met up with aaron, ginny, april, and her colleagues....
i also saw my taylors friends and ex colleague's friend.....
it was so packed....too many people and very hot....
oh well....drinking drinking drinking.....
for me right..i must drink once a week....
i ordered one pint of hoegarrden...
ha-ha....my dear wanted to share with me but i say no need lah...
i can finish all...and yes i did...
evyone was surprise...
i drank it quite fast cause my buddy and my dear is very tired...
today metropolitan college open day...
so they have been busy for thewhole day....
i volunteered to collect their food delivery....
ha-ha...on the way home.....
my 2 buddies sang a song for me....
non stop laughing....
ahhhh...i just love this two guys alot.....
i told them they canot leave me.....
even adrian...ha-ha...

im actually quite tired...
cause i woke up at 7a.m....attend my high school friend wedding reception...
then had lunch with my other friends...
speeding to Metropolitan college....and hangout till 3p.m...
reach home....facebook awhile...watch the L word and took a 2 1/2 hours nap....
dear came to my house to fix laptop....
then had dinner at hakka lee.....
met up with adrian at cyber cafe...
later on went niu zhe xui to pick slyvia up...
and right now....
im waiting for my bestie sms....
nervous for her....paricipating astro talent quest singing competition....
so i really hope she get through....after all her almost 24 hours of waiting.....
gambatte my bestie.....
and lastly i wanna say this to my dear....
i love ya....muacks....
ha-ha...me so naughty....=P

xoxo

No comments: