Sunday, March 8, 2009

TIme Flies

time flies really fast...
one week of my Hong Kong trip is gone....
one month with my dear already....
one year both of us left perth together already...
few more days to 12th March....two months working in Jadi Imaging...
my Sony Ericsson W880i is one year already...this is my first time using a phone for so long...
usually i change phone every year...
i spent my whole last week mostly with my dear....
came back from Hong Kong on Monday...the next day go find my dear...
let him do some surgery on my baby laptop...
then the settings he did for me i was not use to it...
still prefer my original ones which is acer programs...
so we met like everyday cause i have to see how my baby laptop is doing...
had dinner with him on Wednesday at asia cafe...
thursday dinner at kim gary and went starbucks for a drink....
*me treat him*

then friday night finally i got back my laptop...
had dinner with adrian and his friends at usj4....
then we went to ttdi plaza for drinks...
4 of us...me, my dear, adrian and april at wabisabi....
april left earlier and kenneth joined us later on....
all of left at 1plus if im not mistaken.....

here comes Saturday...
as usual..me being good afternoon girl and bad night girl...
always reach home late....like 2 or 3 a.m....
it was Sha Ting and Leon's bday....*they have the same date mth and year*
bbq at Leon's house....
i was happy eating the pearls as in what they put in bubble tea drinks....
where can u get FREE pearls to eat.....i had like 4 rounds of it...
they had two drinks only which is honeydew *my dear likes it so much but me not* and champagne...so i drank jolly shandy...ha-ha....when was the last time i had??
ermm many many years ago??
now upgrade already no more shandy...go for VODKA...ha-ha...
after that we left at 9p.m....cause we want to go clubbing at MOS....
me and my dear waited for adrian at his house while he drop his friends home...
then we watch a movie by the ROCK....
thought watching the whole thing but we think its time to leave...
left at 11p.m...head to MOS...
we open vodka as our drink for the night...
this is the second time me and my dear been to MOS...
as usual..dance and drink....
left at 2a.m....

My Sundays is always stay home cause party hard on saturday night...
and wake up late in the afternoon....
didnt do much....face my laptop for the whole day only...
then at night neighbor invite my whole family to his house cause
celebrate his son's one year old birthday....
me saw so many TIGER BEERs.....welll can see but cant drink....
theres a clown in the house...abit scary....i dont really like clowns....
yeah stayed for an hour and went back home....

P.S: going Melaka with my dear and his family tmr.....

xoxo

No comments: