Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yee Sang






dinner with my relatives at this restaurant in klang...
it was so much better than the other one...
oh well...i slept for 15 hours for the first time...
then ate pan mee...mum bought it for me so i didnt want to waste it...
about 7 plus...it was time to go out...
i slept too much....feel so tired....
and guess what...
i didnt eat MUCH at all last night...
ate the yee sang only...
i wanted to drink wine cause my dad ACTUALLY allowed me to drink wine...
but then 'he' said better not cause body and alcohol aint friendly today
and drinking wine would make it horrible..
well i listened and just drank hot chinese tea the whole night...
it didnt stop me from taking photos with my cousins again...
they love to take pictures...kept fighting for my camera....
ha-ha...they just cute and adorable....
i love one of them..his name is called chuan chuan...
he likes to stick with me....
im surprise that he remembers me....
ha-ha..good lah at least i know that he missed me... =P
when i got home sdly i felt hungry...
drank a cup of milo....
on the phone and also sms-ing with my friends...
me slept at 1 a.m....

xoxo

No comments: