Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mood swing

i rmbr he used to call me this
GRUMPY...
well...today which is tuesday...
i had mood swings...
i dont know whats wrong with me...
it just happen....
for me early morning with black face will make my day worse...
so yes it did...
i didnt talk much to my colleague...
just asking questions...
and i TRIED to smile...
but i couldnt
i really dont know whats wrong with me...
i had a good early sleep...
nothing happened between both of us...
then i kept myself busy busy the whole day
and yes i was really busy...
its a good thing...
dont wanna think ANYTHING at all...
even he came to find me for lunch...
nothing changed..
im not blaming you for not making me smile...
its just me...
then i wanted to go shopping today
but decided to work overtime cause lots of pending...
thanks to the file searching and the carelessness...
u see...once my mood swings started i will do wrong things...
my colleague laughed at me
she say im a funny girl
and i laughed but after few seconds im back to my grumpy side...
i wanted to stay till 9 plus but she asked me to go home and do it tmr...
say if want to leave together lah...
i left at 8.30 p.m...
in the car...me listen to baby nano...
cause im so into this song...
mad-neyo..
*sweat* even music cant heal my mood....
so reach home...i took my shower and had late dinner...
watch 4 episodes of the animes...
nothing changed too...
thats y im blogging right now...
then my friend adrian send me this youtube...
JOHN PAUL YOUNG-LOVE IS IN THE AIR....
hmmmm he say the middle part his dance moves very the funny...
nothing also....
omg....what is wrong with me...
i just hope tmr will be a better day....

xoxo

No comments: