Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie Night

yeah me yesterday damn moody...
but today im feeling better...
decided to watch movie at SUnway pyramid today....
PINK PANTHER 2....
its hilarious....
laughed from beginning til the end...
i realise that i laughed quite loud but who cares....
im glad adrian and my dear enjoyed the movie...
good one right....
PINK PANTHER 1 was like at 2006...
i rmbr watching with my ex bf...
and now this part 2 abit different....
i watched with my two bfs...
me so greedy...
but of course one of them is my real bf lah...
ha-ha.... =P
after the movie we went to check out this new bar in Pyramid....
called helo bali??
it was 9 plus but the
free flow drinks is
from 10p.m till 11p.m...
so we went to jco to have some donuts...
gosh....donuts and alcohol dont go well...


and my dear said they poured all those cheap ones...
so we drank "gin and sprite"
then me changed to "vodka and sprite"
my dear and adrian was srps to hear me saying...
today me don have the mood to drink....
ha-ha....its true ma...probably the donuts la...
and the music....so so only..
bump into adrian's friend...er...me don really like her...
oh well try to stick with adrian but...yeah can see he dont want layan her...
welll if i were him i also dont want.. =P
adrian enjoyed his drinking wei...about 3 glass....
can see his face very the red...
ha-ha...

so we left about 10.45p.m...
cause me and adrian got work...
and my dear got interview tmr MORNING...
good luck ya...

xoxo

No comments: