Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

hmmmm....i was checking out my friend's blog...and all also talks about their bf...say i love you..thanks for being part of my life...bla bla bla bla.....then make me wanna blog about him too....so yes...me officially got bf...the so called my best buddy and now hes my bf....*really didnt see that coming*anyway we had dinner at seksyen 17 called 6 to 10 grill nasi lemak....well the food so so la....not to say fantastic.....then chit chat for quite long...at 9.30 all decided to leave...went back to asia cafe play pool...later on some of them went to cyber cafe then we decided to have our own romantic time with my bf...finally we had the chance to talk...he explains it all...very surprise to hear...like he said i was under his long consideration already...took him sometime to whether go after me ont....ha-ha...i said so it all started when we were in the same plane...we came back together....ha-ha...well it also took me 'sometime' to really think about this relationship after u asked me to be ur gf that day at genting....

first thing is i just thought we are flirting around....

second thing is because we are long distance cousins....
third thing is because i dont think we can be couples just buddies will do...
fourth thing is i dont think im the type of girl he likes...

okay the day he chose to ask me to be his gf was when we went up genting highlands...
the 3 of us.... me, him and adrian...(31st January 2009)...me stone there and i did gave him an answer...but he thinks that the way i answer not sincere enough...then after few days of thinking and we went scarlet together with group of friends...while waiting for them...i joked around with him....ha-ha...in the end i stopped and said to him...

i decided to give each other a chance....what took me 'so long' to decide is because we have been friends for so long and we are cousins...so suddenly we are in a relationship i feel awkward...but im working on it....cause its not a bad thing ur best friend fall in love with you...i will do my best ya... *wink wink*....all of our friends are happy for us...ha-ha....especially my besties....they were very happy for me...well being single aint too bad but sometimes too long is not very good too...me single for 10 months wei....everyday complain lonely....desperate la....so right now i have one.... =D

Happy Valentine's day to my dear and all my friends....

xoxo

4 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Congrats! Ur pic together look so sweet! Hope it works out!

Elwyn and i just celebrated our 5th anniversary!

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

he-he...thanks wei....

and congratz to u too.... =)

Jayson Yong said...

Thanks everyone...ill treat her with lots of love :D

Sue Lin said...

Eh, i mean 5th Valentines, oops! Hahah