Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best shots of me and him

ha-ha....suddenly me look back at our old pics
and
i realise that
we didnt take much back in Perth wei...
oh well...i know why.... =P

these are the photos i chose lah....

this is where it started....
us going back together to Malaysia...

it was taken in the plane....


this is our most memorable day...
cause we graduated together at Perth....


this one is the most sexiest shot....
it was taken at swanbourne beach at perth....

this is the most romantic ones....
it was taken at luna bar....

this is the most cutest picture i can find....
it was taken at tenji japanese restaurant...


this one is the most sweetest shot....
it was taken at genting highlands...


this one is the most flirtatious shot...
cause me insists to take one.... *me naughty*...
it was taken at Neway Karaoke in Subang Jaya...


this is i want to say thanks for attending my birthday
every year...
it was taken at agefuku japanese restaurant in taipan....


this is the most awful pic of all...
me drunk....

it was taken at three kingdom in solaris mont kiara..

he-he...wondering what will he say when he sees this post....

xoxo

No comments: