Sunday, February 15, 2009

My First Valentines


ha-ha...this is my first proper celebrated Valentine's day...
wondering why i say that right....
cause last time i was having hard time to celebrate Valentine's day...
friends who knows me well will understand what i say la...
anyway our initial plan was senjyu sushi at cineleisure...
but plan changed cause i found out senjyu is under sakae sushi so i doubt the sushi will be good...
thanks to my dear he suddenly thought of this japanese restaurant....
called kinpachi at ss17....
ha-ha...me trust his choice of food....
hardly disappoint me and also adrian la...
it was 6p.m and we think its still early...
so we head to mcdonalds at ss15 to have some very light food...
we share one large fries and he drank coke light *if im not mistaken*...
then about half past 6..we say oklah...just go there straight away since we have no where to go...
apparently pyramid is very packed....subang parade was not my choice of shopping la....
got in the car..my dear suddenly took sth from behind....
it was flowers....12 roses....hmmm....me was happy but i'scold' him....
LOL....me so bad right but i think its a waste of money...
well...since this is his 'first time' giving a girl so many flowers...
oklah...i give face abit....ha-ha.... =P
reach Kinpachi...ooopss...no table for us except for the bar side....
so we say okay....thank god we came a little bit earlier...
cause we saw long queues....people kept coming in....
and the food was FANTASTIC and GOOD...



i love the sashimi, unagi and edamame...muh favourite..but my dear don like raw food...
so me eat all the sashimi...he ordered this sth sth curry...ha-ha..he ate all..cause me don want..




i ordered this shishamo and california temaki...it was very good tooo....
i also ordered quail eggs...according to my mum, this eggs very the high cholestrol...
but i like it wor...ha-ha..also muh favourite...

my dear ordered this er....i forgot the name lah...
but i rmbr its pork ramen....
i tried not to eat much cause looking after my diet...ha-ha....
it was fun talking to him...hes just so funny....laugh and laugh and laugh....
we were sharing our childhood stories...
i wanted to stay longer but i kept seeing people coming in....
the queue is still long wor....so me pai seh to sit somemore...ha-ha....
after that my dear call adrian asking where is he....
so we met up at IOI mall.....
we took about half n hour to find parking and didnt spent like an hour inside...
suddenly adrian say lets go....i was like whaerrrttt....
according to regine...he is not used to seeing me and my dear together wor....
cause his buddy (me) and his good friend(my dear) are pak tor-ing....
its like out of the blues but im pretty sure hes happy for us....
he-he....so yeah we head back to adrian's house cause wanna car pool...
don wanna drive two cars out....
our next plan was zouk.....
my first time clubbing in KL....*what the fuk*....
well the music was not too bad....
and guess what...
i saw ang mohssss......omfg......
sudah lama tak ada tengok la....
non stop looking wei.....so wanted to dance with the fella...
but my dear was there so me respect...reject the ang moh lo....
*my dear see this sure scold me*... =P
anyway i had fun....dance non stop...
but i felt tired after dancing for 2 hours....
cause i wore my new heels....3 inch wei....
first time wear so high heels to dance
and my ankle just recovered *i suppose*....
then about 2 a.m....my dear say lets go home....to avoid roadblock...
so no choice lo..i just listen....




after sending regine back home...we head to mamak....
had our super duper late supper....
i reach home at 4 a.m but slept at 5a.m....
i enjoyed myself lots....especially the dinner...
good food and good bf....LOL...
don mind going there again...

FORGOT ABOUT SOMETHING....
IM ACTUALLY STILL WAITING FOR MY VALENTINE'S GIFT....
=PPPP


xoxo

No comments: