Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Arigato


to all my and his friends out there...
thanks for your wishes and all the congratulating...
well...i know everyone is surprise to hear us being couples...
cause its so sudden right...
buddies for so long....
aren't we cousins???
neh...impossible they can be couples...
ha-ha....
no specific answer....
so all i can say is...
IT JUST HAPPEN....
out of the blue....
we just started our relationship not long ago...
so we still have a long way to go...
jayson's friends is very happy for him cause finally he found his right girl...
after being single for so long....
but i didnt expect his gf is me...
ha-ha...another sudden news right...
i still think best friend fall in love with you aint not a bad thing la...besides....
he really took good care of me lots while we were still buddies...he-he...
now we are couples...looks like i will be expecting more... =P
*just kidding la dear...i will gambatte too....okie....*
hes really a nice guy...not because no girls wnat him and me go accept him randomly...
but i just don understand why no girls like him...
size does not matter la....
and another thing is my other buddy..his name is adrian....
aiyooo hes also a nice guy lo....
i also don understand why....
i really wish he found his girl...im so gonna be happy for him...
really love him too...
i know i know..my love canot be shared...
but i really love this two fellas wor....
he-he....my BFFs....


adrian and jayson

my dear got another interview...
good luck again ya...
muacks...


P.S: im so looking forward to my Hong Kong trip which is next week... XD

xoxo

2 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

Haha thanks darling. your posts are always very encouraging.

Its okay you can share 0.2% of the love to Adrian HAHAHAHA :D Glad to be together with you.

Love ya!

Jayson Yong said...

AND I JUST REALIZED...

you put such a romantic photo of adrian and I... OMG lolzz