Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thursday

he-he..i wanted to blog that day but i waited after valentines..
cause trying not to let my dear know i shop for his present...
i also dont know he knows ont....ahhh...doesnt matter la....
anyway last thursday i went 1 utama to shop for my dear's present...
together with my colleague....
guys present very limited only...
its either wallet, all men attire, perfume, and ..... dont know already...
very hard to think....
well not for me...cause my dear really need alot of new stuff...
but slowly la....
i bought a A wallet for him...
don want reveal the brand.. =P
i wanted to buy B but then very ugly...
so no choice...i cant think of other brand..i went for the A one....
ha-ha..i really hope he like the wallet la....
then for my colleague...she want to buy a belt for her bf..but too expensive...
and she thinks not worth it...
so she went to watch shop....
we see so many watches...one also not suitable...
actually the seiko watch not bad but her bf don like the brand...
oh well....she gave up in the end...dont want buy...
i was like aiyooo...how about buy a pair of cuffz for him...
she say okay...so we went in....
i said hey this ONE is nice...*scanning others*...
i still think this ONE is better than the others....
ha-ha..she didnt really look at other cuffz....
she trust my taste and she also like it....
so she purchase it straight away....
wow...i was like wah u really rely on my choice ar...
she say well i also like it and its the best among others...
ha-ha....

after that we went italianese to have our late dinner....
oh...the 4 for RM29.90 promotion still on....
the food was better than last time i had....
i love the chicken lasagna and also the salmon one....
very nice wei....
and one more thing very nice is my colleague treat me....
he-he...thanks dear *i meant my colleague*.....
yeah i reach home about 10p.m....
wrap the present before sleep...
ha-ha..thats about it.....

xoxo

No comments: