Saturday, February 21, 2009

9 Days

so so so so looking forward to my HOng Kong trip
which is on MOnday...
cant wait cant wait...
last year i didnt have the chance to go cause i was still in Perth...
so my sister tag along with my dad...
so this year is different...
it will be my dad, my brother and meeeee....
oh yeah baby....
friends ask me to go there shop lots
*meaning ask me buy sth for them la... obvious -nya... he-he..just kidding...*
and alsoooo
EAT lots....
omg....when i come back sure look very fat fat lo....
but no choice...have to sacrifice la....
go there not to eat good and delicious food is a WASTE...
so only for this time... =)
till now i haven see the itinerary wor....
all i know is HONG KONG....
i suppose disneyland is in the list....
its gonna be a long trip for me....but time flies....
2 more weeks to 7th March....
thats when i left PERTH....seee....sigh.....
my enjoyable life in Perth....really miss ya.....
then i have to take a week leave....no choice again....
my lady boss didnt want me to start after i come back from my trip...
she insisted me to start work on 12th january...
but luckily she approved it cause she promised me....
thank you so muchie....really appreciate that lots....
*though my pay for next mth will be lesser*
shes really a nice lady boss....
i want to perform better for her to see...ha-ha....
bout my dear....
we are not going to see each other for 9 days lo....
ha-ha...gonna miss him lots....
i know he will miss me even more.... =P
oh well like i say time flies la...
so fast february is gonna end soon....
i suppose to start packing last night *Friday*....
but i was too tired i slept early...
then tonight i got no time to pack...
cause i have plans....so the day left i have is
Sunday...
ha-ha...one week trip wei...i sure got lots to bring...
but i try not to....cause me gonna shop lots....
after luggage not enough space how wor.....
nvmlah...still got my dad and my brother luggage for my backup.....
im girl ma...sure got lots of things la.....
oh yes..besides eat and shop lots....
im so gonna take lots of PHOTOS....
ha-ha...i have to bring my baby laptop along cause 1gb memory card for one week photos???
where got enough....me so love to take photos....
and i need to be extra careful of my baby laptop....
and and and i got another baby...of course i cant abandon u....
which is my baby NANO.... =P

cant wait cant wait....
weeeee......

xoxo

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

Have a great trip! If 1gig is not enough go get another one! 2gig u can buy for like RM20? Its cheap these days!

But be sure to ask them whether it can be used for ur camera model, those 8gig ones can only be used for newer models, so sucky, my father wasted RM80 on a memory card that cannot be used!