Saturday, February 7, 2009

Third Time

it was suppose to be a enjoyable night for me...
but i fucked up...
me, jayson and adrian had dinner at wang cafe in kota damansara..
the initial plan was to passion but plan changed..
we went scarlet at cineleisure...
my first time there...
then sth happened...
me drank so much and so fast...
i pass out....
couldnt stand at all...
luckily my friends helped me...
really sorry and thanks too...
reach home at 4 a.m...
and i puked...
it was suffering...
cause i experienced before and was afraid it might happened again..
thank god ....nope...
couldnt sleep well cause my stomach was feeling uneasy...
then after few hours i manage to vomit out the alcohol...
head back to bed and sleep again...
woke up at 1 plus...chat on msn with him...
then head back again to sleep...
till 5p.m...i woke up...
wow..i slept for almost 15 hours...
my first time...
oh well...i really told myself that if this ever happen again which i hope not...
i will quit drinking....
what i said i will do it...
so yeah...wanna say thanks and sorry again about last night...
appreciate ur help....

xoxo

No comments: