Sunday, January 11, 2009

6 days

what do i mean by 6 days...
its my short holidays before i start my new job tmr...
im excited...
new beginning...new challenges....new colleagues....new environment....
basically everything is new to me...
so what i've been up to this 6 days??

Monday
this was my last day at work...

Tuesday
stayed at home the whole day watching movies.... eat and sleep....

Wednesday
took my brother's pc and my laptop to jayson's house....
got a call from jadi imaging to meet up my general manager tmr

went out for lunch with him, adrian and kenneth...

brought adrian to this proton servis to fix his car...

then i went home about 6 plus....
continue watching movies....

Thursday
woke up early... went jadi imaging to meet my general manager...
told me i wil be doing other stuff... basically a small chat lah...
and ask my dad to show me the way there...

just in case i got lost on my first day of work....
then at night suppose to be clubbing end up cancel....
me and adrian went to sunway college listening to some craps...
its called the toastmaster club.... don think i wanna join this club...
so yeah pick my car from metropolitan...
before heading home i call my friend out for yum cha at 1 station bukit tinggi...
reach home about 12 plus...
.


Friday
woke up quite late about 1 plus....
it was a long sleep...
im so a pig.....ha-ha...
then went to get my hairwash...
after that i decided to pak tor with jayson in midvalley...
johnny boy joined us...
suppose to be shopping in midvalley instead we were at gardens the whole night....

had our dinner in sushi zanmai...
so so so so full and i just love thier sushi...
*i like hanging out with him... =P *
so much beter than sakae sushi...

wanted to join them for satay at kajang

but i didnt cause i need to wake up early to meet my ex colleagues for
KARAOKE....
before i head home wanted to yum cha with him
but i say
might as well ask all of them out on saturday...

Saturday
the day i've been looking forward to...
so lazy to wake up cause i slept at 3a.m... p
robably too excited til canot sleep...
ha-ha.... reach the curve about 11a.m.. walk to redbox...
start singing and taking lots lots of pics....

it was annie's birthday...
for 4 hours...after that decided to go for a early drinking beer session....
so aussie but me not....
feel weird drinking in the afternoon...
drank a glass of tiger beer...
after that i head to 1 utama for a short shoping....
cause i haven been shopping for a week plus ...
i actually banned myself to shop...he-he..

anyway this is my first time coming out from 1utama empty handed...

not even an hour i stayed there...probably i cant find what i want and too many people la....

ish ish...prefer to shop on the weekdays but dont think i could do it now...

so yeah....head home straight about 6 plus...
chill for awhile...
skipped dinner...
ate 4 biscuits...thats all...

smsed my friend to yum cha at 1 station bukit tinggi together with others..
oh well...suppose to yum CHA (drink tea) but its yum ZHAO (drink beer)...

what the hell...they ordered 5 buckets...me drink more than 10 glasses of beer...gosh....

i was tired and i didnt eat much which make me tipsy so easily...
they wanted me to stay but i say i call it a day....really tired...need to head home and rest...
and also other reasons la...ish ish...reach home at 2 a.m...

i think every outing with them they will ordered beers...
omg....am i going to get sick or tired of beers...
he-he..i dont know...
but at least i found some kaki-s to drink with me... =P


Sunday
today again i
woke up at 1plus again...
wanted to sleep longer but my dad say enough of sleeping....WAKE UP!!!!

the whole day watching THE L WORD.... gosh..im so into this series...he-he....
looking forward to thier new season finale on 18th January....
thou im still on season 4....im catching up pretty soon....
one more season to go...

so thats pretty sum up about what i did for the 6 days....
happening meh??
i think so gua...
ha-ha...
but time tick too fast la...
i just feel its not enough...
oh well no choice....
and theres a reason why i start work earlier...
something got to do with the last line i wrote...
=)

*looking forward to end of february*

xoxo

No comments: