Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day of work

one word to describe about my first day of work....
AWKWARD~~~
sat down looking around...
had my own table and computer...
all my new colleagues arrived...
guess what i did....
FILING....
its so common ay...
why ar...
and this colleague of mine just started this job not long ago...
as in this is her 4th week...
so she herself cant brief me much...
where as that cocky lady...
ok maybe u got heaps to do but
cant u get ur ass out of the chair for few minutes and brief me....
bloody hell...kept passing msges from one another...
so damn annoying....
probably she heard me 'shouting' at her...
FINALLY she brief me...
about exhibitions...
im really looking forward to that...ha-ha...
well the whole time me msn-ing and facebook-ing...
nothing much for me to do...
and
im still lost somewhere....
worst part was lunch time...
i dont like it and according to them don expect cheap food...
er...looks like im gonna bring my own food
or
drink milo with biscuits...thats what i always do during my previous job...
ha-ha...save lots of money wei...
sigh...dont feel the welcome to Jadi imaging...
had my lunch with this two colleagues...gosh...
they just talk to each other ignore me....
and most of them speak MANDARIN...
they say when gm is here we speak ENGLISH..
haloooo....isit that hard to speak....
well...i really don know what the heck they chating about...
their topics are like those aunties lah....
sorry to offend but its true...
maybe i need some time to digest what u guys are chating...
anyway during lunch time...
all i was thinking ....time go faster faster...
went back office..nothing to do again....
surf some nets, read some mangas...
i realise when i was reading mangas...i saw the cocky lady's eyes so fukin big...
ha-ha..i didnt bother...
and suddenly my other colleague gave me this job called checking invoice number...
what the hell...last minute give me...
i didnt manage to finish it...couldnt be bother....
i left office at 6.15p.m...wow..now thats early...
got lost somewhere in glenmarie...its either couldnt find my way out or stuck in the stupid jam.,,,
suppose to reach home early...end up not....
gonna explore another highway to work next time..
thats about it...

wondering what am i going to do tmr...

xoxo

No comments: