Monday, January 5, 2009

My last day





my last day at Retail Network....
ha-ha...i had my farewell lunch at pasta zanmai...
omg...the portion is getting smaller wei...
especially the pizza...shrink already...
anyway the food is still very good....
*thumbs up*
then went back office continue my work...
and after an hour i got ready to go for my final appointment with tenant...
i didnt manage to finish my final masterpiece...
sorry wei cause i did not finish it....
cause my tenant came late which is why i got back to office late...
and i dont have enough time...
then i need to sign all the chinese new year cards...
about 550plus wei...
like signing autographs....
ha-ha....im really gonna miss my colleagues...
especially u....
keep in touch....
all the best to you all and myself....

didnt manage to take a picture with u
will take lots with u this coming karaoke outing..
really gonna missss u lotssss.....

xoxo

1 comment:

Sue Lin said...

So nice of them to have a farewell for u! =) All the best in ur new job, new year!

Hope to hear good things =)

And if just u n mei yen go shopping call me k?