Saturday, October 25, 2008

My New Wallet




im so damn happy i've got Braun Buffel wallet

Last Wednesday was Jusco Member card day in 1 Utama....i didnt know it starts at 8 in the morning...no wonder that morning was so jam....my 3 colleagues damn semangat....they actually check out what to buy the day before and made reservation...so the next morning they just need to get it from them and go to the cashier counter to pay....they spent quite alot....but me....he-he....i spent RM194.40.....so not like me?? usually when theres big sales i will spend more than that...oh well too many people that day and i cant take it....so stuffy and feel very dizzy....in office my colleague say Braun Buffel has 50% discount...i was like what...ru serious....they say yes we are serious....cool....i decided to skip my lunch and utilise the whole one hour for 'scanning' around and the braun buffel....they actually went to mens fashion instead of women fashion....i said no...this is not the right place....suppose to go women fashion....so off we went...and guess what another 50% discount...all of us see which one is nice and suitable....my colleague chose the one with most compartments but i say its very bulky and depends on you....im going for this one....ha-ha...then she asked me....grace u dont mind if we are using the same ones....i say its okay.... *wink wink* when both of us decided suddenly my other colleague wanted one too but hers is different from ours and the price too...back to the office both of them was thinking should i buy or should i not buy.....guess what.....thier final decision is.....YES we want to buy the wallet...ha-ha....one of my colleague left work early to shop for more....and both of us stuck in the long meeting....we left at 7 plus....but still it didnt spoil our shopping mode....ha-ha...we went in to see what to buy...gosh...so damn crowded....and i was waering high heels man.....walk for 2 hours....and yeah...my leg was very pain that night....we decided to split up and called each other just in case we cant find....i walk from ground floor till first floor....so many discounts but dont know what to buy....suddenly i heard HAPPY HOUR 70% oFF for bowls...ha-ha...i dont know why i bought two bowls back home....carrying the two miserable bowls around...ha-ha... nothing much for me to buy...just cant wait to grab my Braun Buffel wallet....then i told my colleagues lets go and pay....i paid by credit card cause me dont have many cash on hand.... original price is RM269 after 50% discount its RM134.50.....worth it right....Braun Buffel wallet is not cheap okay.....it cost about 300 plus and i always wanted to get one... =D

before i hop in to my car...i helped my mum to buy two 5kgs cooking oil....what the fuk...i regretted buying two..should just buy one...you know why?? cause i have to carry this two heavy bag to my car....and i park at new wing 1 Utama....wah....really test my strength...when i reach the lift i quickly put it down....my hand hurts so much....after 2 minutes the lift door open and i have to carry it again and walk in....put down...reach basement one carry again and this time i just put in the trolley instead....push it to my car....holy cow...this is my first time carrying TWO 5 kgs cooking oil....then i rest in the car for awhile thought of going supper with my colleagues but i sms them say cant join gotta head home....oh ya...i also bought my mum a new handbag..too bad she didnt use it....cause the bag shes using now is still good....but i will still ask her to use it....anyway i didnt spent much that day.....but last night which is FRIDAY i bought another two shirts in padini concept store....cause there is 50% discount for members which i have one....RM54 gone....and today i shop for groceries *the last time i shop for groceries was like before i come back to Malaysia* at cold storage...ahhh....i feel like im in COLES shopping with my 'housemate' (colleague)...ha-ha...


P.S: Cold Storage in 1 Utama is OPEN..... =)

No comments: