Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Pet brother's wedding gathering

i received his calls few weeks ago telling me sis im getting married....i was like please don lie to me....ru serious?? he say YES I AM SERIOUS.....omg....i was so shock.....*its true*....i cant belive hes getting married and earlier than me....ha-ha.....so today i left work at 7p.m sharp because i was afraid that i would be late for his gathering....luckily my boss said if any of u have appointment u are excused and without hesitation i put up my hand say yes i have....thats y i get to leav early....but my other coleague did not...pity her....anyway i borrow her written 'gps' to Bukit Tinggi....thank god i borrowed from her because apparently i almost fly up to JOHOR BARU....what the helll....am i road blind or what...i was making decision go left or straight...but the sign saying subang jaya, cheras and pulau indah and the other one is JB and KLIA....so i was afraid i went straight and quickly stop to check my colleague's written gps...suppose to keep left so i quickly reverse my car before all the cars come....it was dangreous actually...stop at the road side and its highway somemore....so yeah...i turn left and pass seafield tol after that im pretty confident that im at the right direction just need to pay another tol thats it....by the way i was using kesas highway...about 8p.m i reach Bukit Tinggi called my pet brother directions of his house....swt...he gave me the wrong one so i have to go Petronas to wait for him....i haven been seeing him for like 2 years and he still look the same..ha-ha...he hop on to my car and we had a chat....he kept saying wah sis so long didnt meet you getting prettier wor.... *blush* he joked too say...sis u see last time i chase dont wan accept me if not i propose u already.... *blush blush* oh well me didnt say anything...just kept quiet...when we reach his house seriously i feel so awkward because i dont know ANYONE besides him....but he didnt left me alone....he try to accompany me for the whole night but he have to serve other people too but when most of them ciao we start to chat again together with his friends....he wanted me to stay at his house...but i say cant because i got work the next day.....we drank wine and beers....i was so tipsy....if im not wrong i drank 4 glass of wine and 3 cans of beers....when i was about to ciao he didnt want to let me go...but i have no choice...i had fun mostly on dirnking part...and met some new friends.... manage to drive back home....called my buddy jayson yong to chat...ha-ha....

tmr will be his wedding dinner.... =)


No comments: