Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jayson's Birthday (14/10/08)

after i finish my gym i receive this sms from jayson

hey hope you are free for dinner tomorrow.
my birthday so please give face and come LOL. =D

will inform you exact time and place later.
still thinking where to go.

ha-ha....of course i will go for his birthday dinner not because to give face its because hes my buddy a.k.a long distance cousin.... =P so yeah he asked my opinion where to eat which i gave him a few but when i mention one he will ask is it halal....cause apparently one of my friend is malay.... =) after deciding bla bla bla the next morning he smsed me tony romas at cineleisure *he haven try the food* but due to 'circumstances' the place was changed as in in Sunway Pyramid instead of Cineleisure....oh well....birthday boy decide so me just follow.... i reach there about 7.20p.m.... -_-'''' it took me 45 minutes to reach....that day the traffic was quite okay not very heavy traffic.... i walked around before heading to Tony Romas to see any new tenants and got a new directory....well there is some new ones and the design of the directory has changed i meant the layout....i walk walk till lose track of time...it was 7.45p.m.....oopss quickly head to Tony Romas....and all of them was sitting inside ordering food...well me not the last person arrived...he-he....anyway this is the food we ordered....


everyone share this food

adrian and daniel

mei yen

aliff

meeee

sha ting and yee sin

yee san

birthday boy

the names that i put up there are the people who ordered the food... =) oh well....some of them say its nice some of them say not nice.....sigh....i didnt had the WAH OMG WOW effect after eating the food but i enjoyed chit chating with them....when ever theres adrian and jayson they will talk non stop....it was hilarious....i cant stop laughing and luckily it was after i decided to stop eating....im sure u guys know once i start laughing all the 'air' are in my stomach instead food....ha-ha...after the dinner all decided to go back who is adrian, sha ting, simon and daniel....i didnt know we have scond round which is republic...ha-ha... me, mei yen, jayson a.k.a birhtday boy, yee san and yee sin went there to have a drink..i thought just us but apparently birthday boy's friends are on thier way....so i met new friends again....chit chating again and play games....birthday boy bought 2 bucket of tiger beers....me drank two bottles...suppose to be one each but mei yen gave me her share...she knows i like to drink...ha-ha....thanks jayson....

me and mei yen

tiger beers

yee san and yee sin

me and jayson


i left at 12 plus because my parents been bugging me...they called me so many times till my handphone can explode....gosh...cant they just stop worrying me so damn much....everytime i had fun outside with my friends they will start calling and make my mood change....ish ish....anyway i reach home at 1plus and slpt at 2plus....the next day work i was so darn sleepy almost fell asleep while driving.... cheers...

P.S: next week 21st October is me finally reach probation.....time flies..... =)

2 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Hey thats Mei Yen n Yee Sim! =)

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

hehe yeah... =)