Thursday, August 28, 2008

New URL

sorry guys...me no choice have to change the url because two of my colleagues read my blog which i don welcome them...i don mind the whole world to read but not them....i found out on A laptop...the url was saved in her laptop...i was curious how on earth A knows my blog because i did not mention it to her before and i believe A doesnt know all this blogging thingy....then i went to B's computer i knew B saved the url but i don mind B reading it....maybe C use B's computer without us noticing but that doesnt make sense because we were all in the office and if lunch C will go out with someone else....i was so panic couldnt think properly...all my colleagues was so worry they even ask me to delete it i was like no way....i blog so much and u ask me to delete the only way was to change my url or the settings to authorised people to read....after few minutes i went to C's computer and guess what my url blog was inside....NO WONDER C came to me ask eh grace do you know how to blog...usually go which website...so i showed C this is where i blog but i didnt tell C about my url...probably like what D said C has sharp eyes....i quickly check history...found out C was reading my blog..ARGH!!! i was so piss.....so thats how A knows about it because C told A the next day....D and E ask did u write anything sensitive inside ....at first i said no but when i read my blog i realise YES I DID...but this is what blogs are for...write whatever u like or dislikes....anyway i change my url immediately....so im sure A and C will realise pretty soon...at first put gorgeous1223.blogspot....but dont really like it...back home suddenly i thought of gracie or gracielicious but none was available...in the end i put gracie1208....similar to the old one but i add exra I inside....

hope they wont read my blog again.... =)

4 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Hie, so u want me to update ur link in my blog or not? At the moment i use the old link... and add the i =P

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

haha...yeah update my link in ur blog...ha-ha....i still prefer gracielicious.....sigh..not available...

Annie Lieng said...

A B C D E F G~~~~
so im M???
hahahaa/...

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

hmmm..do i know you?? =)