Sunday, August 24, 2008

Two Saturdays


I just love to go clubbing and drink too....last Saturday was a busy day for me cause i've got work for half day then rush to Neway karaoke to meet my very old primary schoolmates....haven been seeing them for such a long time....glad that everyone is doing great....so we sang till some of them got sore throat... o.0....lucky me not....then at 5.30 all decided to leave to do our things...sorry Darsh cause i cant give u a ride back home....i was rushing actually....reach home about 6 plus...then jayson say he will reach my house at 6.45 but he reach later than that....anyway i decided to try the japanese food in Taipan Usj 10 which is called AGEFUKU Japanese restaurant...they have two concept which is fastfood and buffet..i had my belated birthday dinner there...i called about 15 people in the end 6 turn up....so sad....but its all right we all had fun and good food too....about 9.30 we left and the next stop was SOLARIS Mont Kiara...thank god i was the only one who knew the place exist...he-he...i lead them *starting from plaza Mont Kiara*.... =P parked our car...and we walked around first before entering...wanted to see which club is better....in the end we decided to go RAW cause the place looks happening...ordered ABSOLUT RASPBERRy together with lemonade and coke....ahhh....sit there for few hours....damn bored....no one dancing....music OKAY only....but i manage to drink alot.....took 2 shots....and i was so drunk....still can walk but not very stable...ha-ha....i actually like to make myself drunk...just dont know why....jayson and adrian went to check out three kingdom...they say not bad shall come next time....



and yes we went last night....THREE KINGDOM in SOLARIS MONT KIARA *thumbs up* we made reservation so only 7 of us which is me, Natalie a.k.a muh girlfriend, jayson, adrian, rachelle, sha ting and jason.... decide what to drink....chose long island as so called our wamr up drinks....cost us RM88 per jug...and then...*im skipping one part...don intend to write here* we ordered one bottle of CHIVAS with coke and lemonade a.ka. sprite....muh girlfriend say drink one shot then only go up the stage and dance...i say OKAY...at first there was people dancing on the stage but thy went down....so it was empty for few minutes....after that we ALL decided to go up together....because no one will go up the stage if theres no one.....then we just kept dancing.....oh my god...i was sweating like hell over there...drank heaps but not drunk....surprise surprise....muh darling say got FIVE girls challenged me...not happy cause the girl wore red colour too....another one even worse she wear cheongsam....i also dont know what shes doing...well the red was trying very hard to dance with me....those girls who dance with me i didnt bother to dance long with them because i prefer guys....he-he....me naughty....to be honest the clubbing here and in Perth so different...i still prefer Perth....so many leng chai aussie guys....i find it easy to 'pull' him to dance with me.....*not trying to be cocky or what can ask my girls who club with me in Perth* one thing i don like is too many Malays...not my type....but if hes good looking im all right with him... =D the music was GOOD....Stage too small....i almost fell like three times but manage to control....cant believe they have poles too.,...my friends kept asking me to perform but i didnt do it cause i'm not pro enough....so try not to embarrassed myself....but i manage to pose....including muh girlfriend and others....then thy were shouting my name cause thy want me to dance on the table....ha-ha...i wont do that...so not me....sorry guys....

so yeah...last night was a blast....glad everyone enjoyed themselves....shall go again next time to finish our CHIVAS...its still there....

P.S: i wont wear long pants anymore...so damn hot...actually its my first time wearing...no more next time....


No comments: