Monday, September 1, 2008

FLood

flood in my house
(Mutiara Bukit Raja off Jalan Meru)

water level = until cant c my mum and sis's foot

what a long weekend....gosh...makes me feel today is Sunday....cause yesterday was National Days so Monday is our extra public holiday...i thought of sleeping for the whole day because i didnt sleep well this past two days....my mum say tmr which is today we are going shopping in Aeon Bukit Tinggi....be ready at 10.30a.m....but i woke up at 10.43....ha-ha...last night i forgot to set alarm.....thanks to MAXIS send a mms to my phone this morning....i forgot to change my ringtone to min volume....it was so damn loud i almost got 'heart attack'....ha-ha...all of us leave at 12 plus....me, my sis and my bro accompany my parents to have thier lunch then pick my youngest brother from tuition...waited about 10 minutes and off we went to Aeon Bukit TInggi.....didnt shop much...just walk around...me trying to find formal clothes but cant find any and today is the last day mega sale....in the end i went home empty handed....today's weather was horrible...this morning the sky was blue and the sun as usual very hot....but when we walk out from Aeon the clouds turn so black and rain heavily in Klang...the thunder was so loud and scary till our naza ria alarm rang...luckily i was there because my mum ask me to drive the car in front of the main entrance....all of us didnt expect it to rain....our three cars were parked under the roof and there was not enough space for naza ria to park...usually the car is parked at the right hand side but my sis car was there....so when we reach home we took an umbrella for mum to walk in the house and drive my sis car at the other side...we were not surprise to see the minor flood that happens in our house....after few minutes the water start flowing in....all of us exclude me quickly shift the furnitures and vases....*i was chating online didnt know what happen downstairs till i heard my dad shouting* my brother ask me sis borrow cloth...we need more cloth..i was like what happen...he say water coming in....faster come down help....so i quickly ran down....*shock*...whoa...floood.....this is my first time seeing our house flood....actually this is the second time but it happen once while i was in Perth which is not as bad as today.....the whole row of houses flood too including the shop houses....back and front....luckily we came back early if not the whole furniture and my dad's antique will be ruined.....took heaps of cloth......i took dustpan to scoop the water also not useful....the water just keep coming in....after an hour the rain stop and we waited for water to flow out.....neighbors came to our house talking about bringing up this issues...and me taking pictures of the flood...

this happened million times but nobody complain

back of the shophouses

the whole row got affected....

pity the guard's mini house

half of the road

even big drain also flood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi grace,

Do floods still occur here? Thanks..

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,

Would like to know if Mutiara Bukit Raja still faces flood problem?
Would love a reply from you.

Thanks