Thursday, July 10, 2008

FInally

Finally Grace Tan Lay Hong has experienced her clubbing in Malaysia....ha-ha...after so many many years finally i get to step in....i went clubbing with friends last Friday (4th July 2008) too bad my two gals cant join me...wish you gals were there too....the place i went was EUphoria at Sunway Lagoon Hotel...just open not long ago.....so i have to pay RM50 for the admission fee...including a house drink....i know its expensive but i dont mind paying because its my FIRST TIME clubbing here...he-he...one good thing about Euphoria is its a non smoking club.... reach there about 11p.m...after paying we have to go through security check and its just like you are going to airport they scan you to check if you have weapons or what so ever....later on we walk up the stairs.... oh my god i can start feeling the music already and it wasnt very crowded inside....maybe im early but i don think so....cause when i go clubing in Perth the time i went in its totally crowded..quite surprise to see the dance stage is EMPTY...no one dancing....sigh i see few white guys only...i wish theres more but its Malaysia not Australia....then one of my friend's colleague made a reservation and we join them so we are lucky enough that we have table....thy bought chivas....my my my....i always wanted to try chivas and i would say its all right but i still prefer vodka....maybe i didnt drink much because the whole night i just dance non stop.....DRINK LESS DANCE MORE-----thats me...... =) but i manage to get my house drink which is vodka with orange....i taste more orange than vodka......

there was some weird performers like three so called hot chicks dancing on thier own stage....thier clothing is so odd...pink wig, mini skirt, high heels boots with a top and holding a LOLLIPOP.....what the heck....i didnt bother watching them dancing..then another two idiots wearing ike robots standing on a long stick walking around like dummies.....i think its distracting and its so not COOL at all....i was dancing with my friends all of the sudden one couple crash in and he showed thumbs up to me cause im good in dancing and boo to my friend because he cant dance well....but i would say thy are crazy and better mind your own business....ha-ha i also taught my friend how to dance with girl....so hopefully u 'learn' something....ha-ha.....

so yeah....nothing much to say because i was dancing for the whole night...i was trying to flirt with other guys but it didint work....ha-ha totally different fun of clubbing in Malaysia and Perth....i'm not trying to show off but my gals know that i'm quite good flirting with guys or try to get the guy to dance with me i mean for clubbing..... ^_^

hopefully i will get another chance to go clubbing again and this time my two gals must join me too....

cheers....

P.S: i know the flow of my story is very messy cause i'm too tired to think....so whatever i think i just put it in....

No comments: