Sunday, April 20, 2008

Relieved

o.0 this few days its such a depressing days for me...cant eat and sleep properly...almost fall sick...bugging my friends...especially my best friend....I called her everyday...one day she will received at least four to five calls from me...But she never complaint because she knows me very well....come on....ten years of friendship....nothing can beat that..ha-ha feel so proud to say that....=P she keep supporting and giving me advice...i can say most of the things she say i listen....but if its about love then its different...he-he...because I'm so stubborn...(should get rid this attitude) but i don't think i can..its hard....he-he....anyway after all the depressing days finally i got an answer from him...though it hurts and i admit that i still like him....but i should be fine after sometime...( I know I can do it) gambatte....she also say that let it come naturally...don't rush...why you so afraid that you can't find one?? plenty of choices...so don worry....lol....the way she say sounds like I'm so desperate to get one....oh well....like i said she knows me VERY well....probably after this i will stop looking for a new one (temporary)...because I felt I had enough of heartbroken and betrayal.....maybe my true love is still somewhere and looking for the right time to approach me...so yeah...no worries...I will wait....and.......right now the most important thing is my job....get more working experience...grab opportunities...get promoted.....get good pay....future plans......these are the things that i should be thinking of....and I have a good news to share which is I've got a job and starting on Monday (21st April)....*cant wait cant wait* before that i applied for management trainee but somehow during the interview the director said how about i put you as the marketing officer but no experience...i was like okay...though i did list few working experience but to them its not....anyway its true also that i don't have much working experience...i told them I'm a fresh grad so if this is my first job I'm willing to learn from scratch.... :)

so what did i do today...he-he.... i went shopping with my sister....i spent quite alot using my credit card *when statement comes i'm not paying for it keke* .......about RM500.....i bought one formal shirt and jacket plus two pants at Padini concept store..... another three formal shirts (G2000, Jusco and Elements).... 5 bags in total...lol...quite tiring carry those bags around...ha-ha...every time i go shop with my sister...I'm always the one with the most bag and she will start complaining already.....she can be impatient too...because i keep asking her is it ok, or the previous one looks nicer, are you sure, which one better, and repeat the same question again....oh ya...i said to myself not to go Elements again because the salesgirls there are too 'desperate' to sell their shop's clothes....whenever i grab one to have a look she will keep saying oh this is the new one...just arrived...how about u try it on....very nice....I was like....*stop it....I just wanna have a look and if I saw the one i like i will try it on*.....in the fitting room....*i was still changing* she bring like two to three clothes and ask me to try...i was like no thanks no thanks...i'm still trying others....so no need to bring more for me....well is not i want to talk bad about them..yes...its right to talk nicely to customers but the way they approach is abit too much....customer still trying clothes she asked miss are you done ??? can i have a look??? *sweat* I manage to use my atm card in Elements but i couldn't use it for Jusco because they say Maybank only....ish......

anyway I'm starting my work on Monday....abit nervous....hopefully everything goes well.... :)

cheers....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup no one can beat our ten years friendship, but u r rite dat u said i think u desparate for bf bcoz u are....spend so much money for shopping,me tooo spend around few hundred at jusco member day yesterday.love shopping is woman's natural weakness eventho knew dat waste much money (cant get rid of this attitude) it hard for every woman

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

oh well...u know me for so long already....ha-ha....we are shopaholics... =)