Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hes not the ONe

heartbroken....lost my appetite to eat....and the worst thing is i had interview today....but manage to get through....looks like hes not the one.... just because i change the status was playing around would make a such big impact for him...I did apologize but he don bother so i guess its the end though i still like him alot...like i said before why all my good things come to an end.... *blaming myself right now*.....i experienced long distance relationship and it came again...actually when i start this relationship my instinct told me i will make it this time but its not...i tried so very hard for this relationship but this is what i get....whenever he say that seven words...i just kept quiet and never complain....because i have plans in mind too and i guess i will just 'throw' everything in the bin...

ha-ha now i think why on earth did i do all the convincing thingy (almost got it), call agent non stop and arguing...actually its just a waste of time and effort...i want to go back Perth so badly is because of freedom...and hes one of the reason too..ha-ha if one day my friends ask me wheres my aussie boyfriend?? when is he coming to Malaysia to visit you?? bring him and meet us we wanna see him...well i will just say we din go well and distance problem...yeah u guys are right long distance relationship are very hard to maintain...anyway i just gotta stop thinking about going back and get a job asap...i just love to keep myself busy and i don't have to think so much.....

well life goes on and i believe that i can move on very fast.....its not because i found a new guy....its because no point making yourself suffer....to be honest this is my first time i make myself starve....woke up so early...skipped my breakfast...and it was lunch time *time passed so fast*...i went downstairs to get some food...sat in front of my laptop all of the sudden don feel like eating...when i see the food i think its disgusting....*i almost miss my interview for today*.. i got a call asking why have i not turn up for interview...i said i thought it was 5.30..she say no....its 2.30 oh welll she try to rescheduled put it tmr morning or afternoon but i cant make it cause i have interview in the morning...then she say how about u come at 4.30 later....i say okay.....phew the lady was kind enough to give me another chance....

overall the interview was fine...the job scope...not too bad...if i got a job offer from them that will be good..
luckily i did not let those things get on me....after the interview i feel like puking because i haven eaten anything since morning...once i got home i straight away took my leftovers (rice, meat,egg,vege and fish)....before i start eating my dad say don't eat those leftovers...i say doesnt matter just put in microwave will do but my mum stop me instead cause the food was so 'dry' she just pour the soup on it....and i just eat...ha-ha i said to myself never ever skipped my brunch anymore....and if i do this again i will get a serious gastric...those leftovers are my breakfast lunch and dinner..

anyway i believe that he wont talk to me anymore...and probably he block my msn too...

P.S: my wound is getting worse... =<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jz let him go if he doent belong to u. u will find better after u throw away all the memories belong to u n him n slowly forget about him.no guy we wont get die cz woman r independant now but if lost ur future u wil lost everything in ur life. trush me eventho u feel sad n cant bear to break up with him but time can cure ur wound.build up ur carrier 1st k. frm: mow mow

gOrgeOus gRaCe said...

it takes time though i still like him alot....but yeah after sometime i should be fine...thanks for your support my friend...you are always the best sister friend i had....