Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Haircut and Colour

Before
After
Saturday 12 April 2008 is the day i went hair saloon to get my new haircut and colour...it took me about 5 hours to get everything done...first they offer me the seat and put towel around my neck and i was served with chinese tea....later the guy asked just cut i said no cut plus colour...so he say i need to wash my hair and then i sit down for awhile his manager came asking me what hairstyle i want...ha-ha i was unsure and keep saying i want this and that but after few seconds i change my mind....he-he im always like that when comes to cutting my hair because i love my hair so much and afraid i would make it look ugly...too choosy too fussy till he went to someone else and cut thier hair first so i waited for one hour...finally he ask his junior to colour my hair first...*should had ask him to do it earlier* sigh i sit till my ass pain...so bored though they provide us magazines to read...pity my sis...she accompany me for the whole day...his junior was quite friendly and nice we chat quite a lot and i share my perth experience to him...say when i came back from Perth i don't get to see aussie guys anymore...all also malays and indians...he-he i told him the gals there are pretty...he was like oh really...i say yeah.... =D

thy keep asking me when is the last time u cut and colour your hair...i said 6 months ago and the colour is one year ago and guess what.... the junior said my hair colour looks like those rusty metal thingy colour....oh well....i did not get new hair colour for one year already...so thats why it doesn't look nice anymore plus my new hair is growing which makes it two colours....black and 'rusty' colour...i also told them its a aussie girl who cut my hair and it cost me AUD25 =RM70.... JUST CUT....

I'm so afraid to cut so much cause i love my hair.... .i know its all right to be short cause it will get long very fast but for me i want it long no matter what... well u can c a little bit of difference..The colour i chose was copper blonde (not so bright not so dark)....i dye red and violet before so now try copper blonde.....now i feel my hair lighter and shorter though theres not much difference...my hair is too much, messy and 'heavy' so its time to make my hair tidy and nice...

so how much i spent for my hair.....senior cut, wash, blow, colour and treatment = RM198.....
i guess its a standard price for those long hairs....

P.S: Senior manager very unfriendly and cocky.......his juniors are so much better than him....
thinking of going back to get a new haircut again?? well i will think about it....

No comments: