Saturday, March 24, 2007

One Month

GRACE TAN LAY HONG is in PErth for 1 month lo...wow time flies man...sigh after finish my holiday suddenly theres' a lot of asgmt to do...individual n group too...i hate tutorial exercise cos have to hand in every week...my timetable for this semester quite okay...1 morning class and 3 afternoon class.... arghhhh Thursday is the worse day because my lecture starts at 5p.m...i just attend two lectures and then the following week i skipped cause im really lazy to go like if the lecture is short the lecturer will just take 40 minutes to finish up...from ERICA to UNI takes me 15minutes to reach...hahaha this is not Malaysia cos i always drive to college but now i have to WALK and i don't have to GYM at all...hahahaha my friends and family say i will gain weight when im at PERTH...oh well i did not see any changes lo cause the last time i weigh myself hahha guess what~~~~~~ NO CHANGE AT ALL...~~~LUCKY~~~ ^^v i thought i can't have bah kut teh anymore but luckily the supermarket which is near ERICA sell the ready made bah kut teh i was so happy and bought it straight away...yum yum i had it last few weeks and ate 2 plate of rice and with hot Chinese tea which i brought from home...my friends were surprise to see me eat so much..... oh well is my favorite food of course i will eat more...
Other than that, im joining cell group even though I'm not Christian but i just join lo at least i can know different religion...oh man i can't believe i haven been to clubbing yet my Aussie friends sometimes invite me but i will say er maybe i will join u next time...like today she asked me to go clubbing again but i still say next time cause im going cell group...oh well i will definitely have the chance to go..anyway is getting late and cold here so i end my blog here for now...i will continue when im free... = >

No comments: