Monday, February 26, 2007

Perth

hahahaha finally im at perth....i arrive at the first day of chinese new year and din really attend all orientation...hehehe...welll i went shopping FOR MY STUFF and in 1 week till now i spent about 150 plus only...i have some extra good news too which is i pass all my exams....thats cool....o man i have been in perth about 1 week lo now start class adi (26/02/2007) hahaha i feel that im still in holiday mood but then i must be serious at my studies too...the weather here is pretty hot but then i duno why today which is monday it was raining in the morning thats really srps...ytd sunday was super duper hot eventhgh theres' wind blowing but it was really hot plus at night i cant even sleep bcos it was too hot...o well i miss my bed i hate my new bed...anyway our own home is the alwz the best...my cooking sux...so i have to wash plates evyday..

2 comments:

Peekeats said...

Welcome to Perth. Check out my aussie food website.

http://wiki.peekeats.com

Peekeats said...

Peakeats