Wednesday, February 14, 2007

over~~~

finally my summer course has ended~~~~stress for 1 month plus until today i finish my final exam~~yes~~~~i hop my exam goes well cause i got confidence to pass all~~ =) so what can i say for today....valentine's day hahaha tis day is v important for me n my bf because it is our 2nd anniversary..wow we have been together for two years adi... time fliesss but now i have to separate with him for 1 year because this coming Sunday im going AUSTRALIA~~~~seriously the time really pass very very fast~~~seee my summer course ended n now im going Australia sooon~~~sigh i'm going to miss all my frens especially HIM~~ but nevermind la only 1 year sure very fast over~~~~so when i come back will be next year march 2008~~~~ aiyoooo no chinese new year celebration for me again~~~ -_-"""" have to wait 2009~~~

so after i finish my last exam i went to my dad's office to take a lot of stationery because my dad company provides stationery so is FREEEE~~~~ ^^v then when i reach home i straight away start packing my stuff~~~~lolz i really bring alot le until the bag so heavy so i was wondering how many weight isit?? hop is not over 25kg lo...

tmr 15th will be my farewell dinner with my relatives and my klang frens tooo...hahahaha i cant wait to eat my grandmother 'MEE HUN KUEH' so long din eat lo...i rmbr when i was er.....i forgot tat time how old but i know i was not very tall evytime always stand on the chair to see my grandmother cook...hahahaha~~~so tmr i got the chance to eat again.....

then on 16th le is farewell dinner with my college frens...lolz 1 mth plus din c thm cause some of them din take summer course....

17th le is NIAN SAN SHI 'DUAN YUAN FAN' with relatives as usual and is always an important day....maybe i will try to go out find my jimui yum cha~~~

18th is the DAY for me to go PERTH~~~OMG i cant wait to go~~~~well my dad n my bro is following me for one week so after that i have to take really good care of myself~~~

so thats all i wanna say~~~~

No comments: