Wednesday, January 31, 2007

marks and saman

yesterday i got my individual asgmt marks for sales mgmt and participation marks for my HRM...welll i got high marks for my individual asgmt...first time in my life i got high marks...study so long nvr get before...so im proud of myself...
sayin bout HRM well mr ronald gave me 14/20 haih i tink is good enough gua~~~so my onli hop is the individual asgmt...i realy put alot of effort inside so i hop i can get good marks and fast fast finish tis subject then i go australia i don hav to worry again... =D

then that DAMN MPSJ le i got 3 saman in 1 mth lolz tats not cool at all...i tink is stupid...meaning tat im stupid?? well watever la i always tink tat im stupid too not clever..so tis is the 3 reason y i got the saman~~~~

my 1st saman is bcos i park in the housing area lik tat oso get saman must be those residence there ask thm come n saman...sigh~~~
second saman le is totally not WORTH TO GIVE!!!!!! i jz went to university book store to buy my sales mgmt textbook only le...not even 5minutes when i come dwn i got 1 saman adi...walauyeh....im so dam piss off man...
the third saman is bcos my car is not park at parking area so end up MPSJ saman me well i tink the whole row oso got it not only me...haih~~~

the place i alwz get saman is SS14 and SS15 area....lol.....

No comments: