Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long time

After so long I did not update my blog, there are so many things for me to write it out but I duno where to start. My last post was on March n this month is September….O M G~~~~ oh well I will just cut the stories short for every month.

April 2007Easter break which is 2weeks n the first week I went Albany with my frens for 5 days n 4 nights…haha this trip has sweet n bad memories but still I enjoy the trip…it was really awesome and fun…the scenery there was beautiful especially the mountains.. hehe…to tell u guys the truth I never been to MOUNTAINS before…can u imagine that….so that was my first experience…it was quite tiring but we manage to c the sunset there…we start departing at 3 morning n arrive bout 6 a.m…..but that’s not it we also spent sometime on the mountain haha there was mini concert perform by one of our funny fren who just graduate last semester…n the video is taken by me….i tell u it so hard to maintain the same position when taking his video because its so FUNNY…..LOL….i have been laughing all the way where u can hear my laughter which is so loud including one of my fren….i also bought some wine, port and souvenirs…

May 2007oh this month is the worse one for me because of all the assignments which had so much work to do….it was my stress month where I have to delegate the work, call them out for meeting n also stay till we finish our work….the first assignment to hand in was small business 200….honestly this project really killing me ‘softly’ because of the figures and thinking of our Unique Selling Proposition (USP).. so we came up with sand skiing which is a pretty good idea…next was my entrepreneurship and strategic marketing….shit man this two huge asgmts due on the same day….more stressssssss…..but I manage to finish my entre asgmt at 4 morning…..walauyeh I can go crazy that time…after that I thought I had the chance to rest but I cant because the next huge one is strategic marketing….haih this asgmt really make super duper worry my group members have been delayin the work until the very last minute we din get to hand in on time but thx to of my member she ask for an extension so luckily we did not get penalised….THANK TRACY……u guys mus be wondering where is the asgmt how come I did not mention about it….oh well its international management hah aim satisfied with all my group members because one of them is quite efficient which make me stress haha cause during the easter break she had already start doing where as im still having fun in Albany but I still manage to finish up my work…after the 4 huge asgmts r hand in another big issue I have to take care is my FINAL EXAM…..ish ish ish ish….no resting at alll…..

CONT.

No comments: