Saturday, December 1, 2007

October

Wow after I finished my internship I stop blogging for 1 month….ha-ha actually I’m a bit lazy to update but still I will find some time to write too…finishing my internship was good because I don’t have to wake up so early and go for work which is NOT PAID…I felt so relief at that time because I have 2 day classes and 5 days OFF isn’t cool but then is not a good thing too because the other few days I do not know what to do… so basically what happen in October is just assignment and presentation…. Can’t believe everything is over right now… meeting with my group mates was a bit tiring for me cause they like to set the meeting time in the morning which my brain does not function during that time… but overall was quite good and I’m lucky to have good group members…when we do our assignments we always hope to get good and efficient group members which is hard also… hmmm what else happen on October?? A hah I know… I went clubbing in Metro city for the Asia Cocktail Night with my housemate suppose to be four person end up only both of us went… he he as usual le go there see guys and dance nonstop… we got two free drinks… say about that I can’t believe their red bull is just the red bull can which I can buy anywhere… I asked the lady what free drink we got so she told us we have vodka with lemon, champagne or red bull soooooo I thought their red bull would mix with some other drink thingy but in the end is only A REDBULL CAN….but I order vodka with lemon… I loveeee to dance which I can get some guys to dance with me…. Is this call flirting?? =P anyway I just love dancing…. Yeah so that’s about what happen on October…. Nothing much happen lah because is an assignment month….

No comments: